Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cool Cats

These hipsters are coming to visit tomorrow.  I can't wait.

This is probably post Carpenters concert. Pat and Mike love themselves some Carpenters.  Can't you see the "On Top of the World" look in their eyes?

What's not to love about this photo? Their tresses are out of control...basically they're a Pantene ad. Their mix of patterns is fun.  They're wearing lovely smiles...and best of all?  They look oh so happy.  They still look this happy.

Mom, Dad and Katie will have a whirlwind of fun which is just the way I like it.  We'll enjoy time in Scottsville and catch a Nationals game in D.C. (Please oh please let them win.  Bless their hearts--they're in a bit of a slump.)

My brother Sam will join us and on Sunday Scottsville Baptist will install me as pastor.  Many favorites--old and new--will be there.  I am blessed.  Everyone is welcome to join at 4:00 p.m.  But first I must finish a sermon about a sheet from the sky filled with animals!  Never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment