Monday, June 17, 2013

Rachel Shultz, excellent person and artist

Rachel Shultz is pure joy.  She is one of those people you wonder about, as in "Really?  Are you this kind?"  Yep.  She is.  I like Rachel.

A few weeks ago I had the privilege of hearing her sing at the piano with the also excellent Lori Bailey. LOVELY.  I joined in singing hymns and praises, but soon sat back and listened in awe. Wow!  My favorite thing about Rachel as an artist is you can sense and feel her love for Jesus.  

Rachel is also humble.  She is uber talented and travels all over God's green earth leading worship.  I know her schedule is packed, and yet she offered to visit and lead worship at Scottsville Baptist.  I love that.  I want to be people like Rachel.

Please check out Rachel's music on Itunes.  Her EP "Pieces of Me" is $4.95.  Take a listen.  Rachel as a person and artist are worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment